Transfer of a prisoner from one jail to another for different case

If an FIR has been filed against a person in a police station but he is already in prison in another case at other city. He got the bail from the 1st case but the Jailer is not willing to transfer him to other jail(other city) where the another case is. He wants money as a commission to do so. Now how can i get him to the other jail without giving the money.

Answers (1)

189 votes

Pay and move on, otherwise unnecessary delay will happen, also record a video clip while paying with help of spy pen or spy watch and later take back the money as you have the evidence, if you need any of the gadgets get in touch with us!!

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles