Threatening asking money by dating site although service not availed

I registered with an online dating site in the heat of the moment. However I do not want to join their service. Still they are forcing me now to pay 12600 Rs. and threatening that if I do not join the service they will take legal action. Please advise that really is it possible that although I have not taken any involvement in their service, they can take any action on me.

Kindly scroll terms and conditions as laid in contract. If you avail their services then you are bound to pay the same but if you don't then you need not to pay and inform your bank regarding the above said issue so that mischiever dont take advantage of yours.
Second complaint/inform cyber cell regarding the same.