24-Jun-2023 (In Criminal Law)
(I will write this in hindi for better understanding ) Hamari building 4 floors ki hai south delhi mein , basement se lekar 1st floor hamara hai ,2nd and 3rd floor hamne sell kia tha through builder , 3rd floor ek lady ka hai Age 41-47 , single lady , uska koi husband ya fir child ni hai , par uske saath ek aadmi rehta hai unknown , wo sabko pareshan karta hai building mein unnecessary, uss aadmi ka ghar kahi aur hai malviya nagar mein wo married hai aur us bachche bhi hai..ham kya karsakte hai?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
645 votes
It's advisable for you to first of all rather than going legally you should serve them a legal notice and in that notice you can write either stop all these harassment or face legal action which will be at your own risk. After that if they fails to give you a satisfactory reply then you can anytime send a complaint regarding your grievances in writing to the police station according to your jurisdiction.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
750 votes
If that person does harassment then you need to have some evidences for it like audio or video recording ! Thenceforth you need to hire an expert advocate to draft a police complaint in this regard ! B in touch
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
893 votes
we can file a criminal case against that person as he is creating nuisance in the building as he is unknown he is also trespassing. we can throw him out easily through a criminal case under section 441ipc and 442 ipc
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."