Sent a Love letter - Girl Called 100

I sent a love letter to a girl saying I liked her and liked to visit and call her parents, flouting my fame. She called 100, saying she thought I was a psycho. A case has been registered. She later told my brother that she got afraid by the letter and now didn't want to pursue the case. I think, I shall be discharged later. But can I prevent the court from framing a charge? The police has submitted a charge sheet and I am on bail. Should I request her to come to court and get my case dismissed before the case starts formally, this will save my career. Any advice on talking to her on this?

This question has been answered by one of our lawyers. See answer below.

Going by what you have stated, it is advised that if the girl is ready then you along with a girl jointly file a quashing petition in the High Court for quashing of FIR. This would mean the FIR and the proceedings arising out of FIR would end forever..

You need to move an application for compromise and get the statement of the Girl recorded. Alongside, file a petition for quashing of FIR before framing of Charges in High Court and annex the statement made by her on oath before the trial court.

Best