Send pic to old girlfriend husband filed case what should I do

Sir, i have send my old lovemaking pics and video to my past marriage GIRLFRIEND for remembrance in demand of her,but other side her husband was their instead of her and he falsely represent that he is my past girlfriend,and received my personal pics & video. i unintentionally asked to her can i upload my video to internet. not seriously only for joy, my not intention of collapse her marriage life ,but now her husband suit on me however i have apology for my act but he want destroy my future, i m student and unemployed age 29,not able to pay any money ,plz what should i do suggest

Hi, the offence seems to be serious and you need to take strong steps. The plea of having no money and unintention will not work for long. You need to meet in person and decide your plan of action before the things go out of your hand.

Not to worry he will not lodge any FIR against you and next thing is that you are not blackmailing her. next both of you done this with your free will. so no case is made out.