Remedy as anticipatory bail refused due to absence of lawyer

My lawyer could not attend the anticipatory bail hearing of my case in high court as he was busy attending my different case on the same day . So bail was refused. What to do now.

If the bail is rejected then you can very well file a fresh application for bail on the fresh grounds by citing the change of circumstances in high court itself. The principle of resjudicata does not apply to bail. You can file as many times as you want after lapse of time around 15 days. Every rejection gives you to right to appeal in higher court also.