Procedure to file for bail for case charged u/s 392 & 394 of IPC

IS there Any chances for bail in IPC section 392,394 in robbery case?? Can we hire only one lawyer for three criminals in this case are arrested??

Answers (1)

267 votes

Yes you can Hire One lawyer even there are more then 3 accused in case .... and right of regular bail dependa upon 2nd facts of the F.I.R .... Mostly bail are granted from High Court.... so better consult with Good Advocate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles