Procedure to file a FIR online as police is not taking any action

I had filed an FIR in Pune for 498A, chargesheet has been filed, my husband was produced in court and he got bail. I am in Guwahati after my delivery and plan to stay here for sometime since there is no one in Pune. Police is not giving enough information. how do i find the case details online? also how do i claim maintainence from my husband for my daughter?

Dear Querist: As per your query we need the copy of FIR and also the details of the case of 498A filed by you in Pune. Also it the information is available online how to know about the case from the website District Courts of Maharashtra

You need to file an application under the protection of women from domestic violence act for monetary compensation. So far as yor 498(a) goes, you need to check the status on the district court website using your name etc.

Do one thing , file a domestic violence case u/s 12 of The protection of women from Domestic violence Actv,2005 against your husband in nearest court of law which comes within ur jurisdiction at Guwahati , you will definately going to get Maintainance for you and also to your daughter . you hv to claim maintainance as per d provisions of said Act.