Procedure to file a FIR online as police is not taking any action

I had filed an FIR in Pune for 498A, chargesheet has been filed, my husband was produced in court and he got bail. I am in Guwahati after my delivery and plan to stay here for sometime since there is no one in Pune. Police is not giving enough information. how do i find the case details online? also how do i claim maintainence from my husband for my daughter?

Answers (3)

233 votes

Dear Querist: As per your query we need the copy of FIR and also the details of the case of 498A filed by you in Pune. Also it the information is available online how to know about the case from the website District Courts of Maharashtra

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

295 votes

You need to file an application under the protection of women from domestic violence act for monetary compensation. So far as yor 498(a) goes, you need to check the status on the district court website using your name etc.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
331 votes

Do one thing , file a domestic violence case u/s 12 of The protection of women from Domestic violence Actv,2005 against your husband in nearest court of law which comes within ur jurisdiction at Guwahati , you will definately going to get Maintainance for you and also to your daughter . you hv to claim maintainance as per d provisions of said Act.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles