Procedure to apply for bail regarding section 366A

07-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Hello, One case has been filled against me under section 366 A. I was in prison for 3months and came out at bail. Now my case is transfered to session court. How much minimum amount required for End up this type of case ? My parents have paid 30-40 thousand rupess to my lawyer and he is asking for more 60000 rupees to end up this case. I'm not a rich person please tell me how much minimum money is required in my case ?? Should i change my present lawyer ?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
627 votes
Need clarification. You said you're case has been transferred to court of sessions! I didn't understand. Where did you apply for bail? High Court or Court of Sessions? If you preferred it in HC then it must be taken up there if In sessions then there.
Answer #2
677 votes
If you are unable to bear 60000 then you may contact a lawyer who can do your case by accepting much lesser fees. Fees of lawyers vary from case to case and lawyer to lawyer as well. Some lawyers may accept lower fees than what they usually charge considering circumstances of the litigant while others may not compromise with their fees.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."