Procedure in case charged under Section 380 IPC

18-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
I have been charged with theft under Section 380. The crime I stealing a watch worth 13k. I did go back to return the watch, or pay for it, however, I was denied. They have this on CCTV. I've never been prosecuted before, no criminal record, first time offender. What are the possibilities.? Can I be set free, or do I have to face repurcussions even though I'm first time offender.?
Answers (3)

Answer #1
679 votes
Hello at this time what is the stage of case. ko bail mil gae ki nhi state matter h app aquital ho skte apne gud conduct ki vjh se....
Answer #2
612 votes
Hii, you will get bail from the court and join the trial .. Rest , I have to see the details of FIR and the cctv footage to guide you properly on the topic .. You are a first offender therefore court will consider it before passing any order
Answer #3
661 votes
there is nothing like ACQUIT/PARDON first time offender. however, you are advised to contest your case with full strength, don't lose hope. faith your lawyer and rest leave on whom you believe.

for further clarification/information you can call/meet me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."