Procedure for giving a notice us 120 B for criminal defamation

Giving a notice us 120 B for criminal defamation. Has been publicly harrassing me by asking to various authorities repeatedly by using varous names under the address of a single person. This has resulted loss of my diginity, name goodwill due to the criminal bent of mind of the accussed person.

Dear client,
You wrongly mentioner 120B for criminal defamation,sec 120 B of ipc punishment for criminal conspiracy.Sec 500 ipc punishment for defamation.You did not mention your problem clearly and also not able to understand as mentioned by you.But i suggest you if any one defamed your dignity,name,fame,etc intentionally and for this reason you mentally harassesd and your reputation lossed .so you can file a case against that person. you can file a complain case before Magistrate u/s 500 ipc and also file a civil suit regarding this issues before civil court.

Who are you ?
Can you Know who is this person?
Why this accused persion harresting you ?

You can call me for detail discussion why this accused person harassing you .

Manoj kumar Ojha, Advocate.

Kindly contact me to proceed with the matter. We will have a telephonic conversation over phone and will take steps as per your convenience..dont worry for the matter..we will handle it efficiently. Have faith on us.

Just file a complaint case, make all concerned persons party and serve notice. ...................................................... ...... .........................................................