Procedure for giving a notice us 120 B for criminal defamation

Giving a notice us 120 B for criminal defamation. Has been publicly harrassing me by asking to various authorities repeatedly by using varous names under the address of a single person. This has resulted loss of my diginity, name goodwill due to the criminal bent of mind of the accussed person.

Answers (4)

207 votes

Dear client,
You wrongly mentioner 120B for criminal defamation,sec 120 B of ipc punishment for criminal conspiracy.Sec 500 ipc punishment for defamation.You did not mention your problem clearly and also not able to understand as mentioned by you.But i suggest you if any one defamed your dignity,name,fame,etc intentionally and for this reason you mentally harassesd and your reputation lossed .so you can file a case against that person. you can file a complain case before Magistrate u/s 500 ipc and also file a civil suit regarding this issues before civil court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

283 votes

Who are you ?
Can you Know who is this person?
Why this accused persion harresting you ?

You can call me for detail discussion why this accused person harassing you .

Manoj kumar Ojha, Advocate.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
154 votes

Kindly contact me to proceed with the matter. We will have a telephonic conversation over phone and will take steps as per your convenience..dont worry for the matter..we will handle it efficiently. Have faith on us.

192 votes

Just file a complaint case, make all concerned persons party and serve notice. ...................................................... ...... .........................................................

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles