Procedure For Criminal Case After Death

Hi, there was a criminal case against my grandfather and 26 others. My grandfather expired last year. The next hearing is on 15th Jan 2021. Do we need to submit any documents regarding the death of my grandfather?

Yes. Produce the certified copy of the death certificate, file a pursis in the Ld. Court and the charges against the deceased shall stand abated.
Take a certified copy of the order or the roznama after that and submit it to the police station along with a covering letter so that they do not trouble the family members.

Once an accused person dies during the pendency of a trial then his name gets abated from the case and the trial continues against rest of the accused persons. In your case too, your grand father's name will get abated.