Policeman filling false FIR again and again wants to stop it

In some civil matter police filed 30cases of 420,467,468,471,on me before 2 year, Last month I have got bail from MM COURT AND RELEASED FROM JAIL.NOW I HAVE DOUBT THAT THERE ARESOME hidden enemies once again try to involve in false cases With the help of police. Is there any idea or ciatation 2 stop FIR.SIR PLEASE GIVE SOME EXTRAORDINARY SUGGESTIONS.

Answers (1)

First of all do you have any contract or agreement?
On what basis can you prove that it is a civil case?
You can file a quashing petition for quashing the FIR against you.
You need to consult a lawyer with exact details of the matter to guide you further.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hi I am Tushar Kapoor from Delhi, I was being suspected for acid attack case few months back, but no clue was found against me, still i was kept under…

Read More

Sir my dv act case is in cross evidence of wife witness side & in between this procedure I got orders from another court in my favour under RCR De…

Read More

On the 15th August, my sister got beaten by her husband on insist of her mother in law. Issue generated because of something related to home disturban…

Read More

what is the time limit for F.I.R by the Station officer for F.I.R in the Criminal case of Forged Documents Registration with collusion of Housing Boar…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue