Policeman filling false FIR again and again wants to stop it

In some civil matter police filed 30cases of 420,467,468,471,on me before 2 year, Last month I have got bail from MM COURT AND RELEASED FROM JAIL.NOW I HAVE DOUBT THAT THERE ARESOME hidden enemies once again try to involve in false cases With the help of police. Is there any idea or ciatation 2 stop FIR.SIR PLEASE GIVE SOME EXTRAORDINARY SUGGESTIONS.

First of all do you have any contract or agreement?
On what basis can you prove that it is a civil case?
You can file a quashing petition for quashing the FIR against you.
You need to consult a lawyer with exact details of the matter to guide you further.