Police verification after 10 years of acquittal for bank clerk job

Sir/madam I was arrested in a mob case in amu Aligarh on 2007 and got bail but later my name was removed from final investigation and charge sheet and the case for others also closed and everyone was acquitted.will It is necessary to mention about it in police verification after 10 years.

It depends upon that what is the query? If the query is about "Any time" than you must legally mention. If the question is about "pending" than there is no need to mention about the case. For this specific query you must consult some advocate.

It is not clear that the police verification for what purpose. If it is for service matter, it is necessary to disclose every criminal case lodged against you and status of that case, whether it is pending or final and produce final order if any.

Sir one needs to mention about any criminal antecedent for employment in a government job. It is a general process. You may not be disqualified for this reason alone but concealment may lead to disqualification. Replying to the second part of your query I would say that the number of years preceding such an event do not matter and you ought to come with clean hands.