Police verification after 10 years of acquittal for bank clerk job

Sir/madam I was arrested in a mob case in amu Aligarh on 2007 and got bail but later my name was removed from final investigation and charge sheet and the case for others also closed and everyone was acquitted.will It is necessary to mention about it in police verification after 10 years.

Answers (3)

338 votes

It depends upon that what is the query? If the query is about "Any time" than you must legally mention. If the question is about "pending" than there is no need to mention about the case. For this specific query you must consult some advocate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

247 votes

It is not clear that the police verification for what purpose. If it is for service matter, it is necessary to disclose every criminal case lodged against you and status of that case, whether it is pending or final and produce final order if any.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
74 votes

Sir one needs to mention about any criminal antecedent for employment in a government job. It is a general process. You may not be disqualified for this reason alone but concealment may lead to disqualification. Replying to the second part of your query I would say that the number of years preceding such an event do not matter and you ought to come with clean hands.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles