POCSO 377 gay case . Grindr application

22-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
Do I have chances of winning the case of POCSO 7/8 and 377? I met a gay boy through gay dating app GRINDR. This app is for 18+ but he was a minor. He came at my house late night telling me that he frequently do this going out of house and come back in an hour. He got call from his family as family started searching him in house. Later they made false story that I blackmail the minor boy on Instagram and called at my house . Is their chances of winning?

Answer #1
first of all we have to see your chargesheet and the fir. after the fir being lodged you must have applied for the bail. have you taken the bail Or you are in custody. there are many factors which depends on your chargesheet and after seeing that it can be said.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
The winning and losing will depend upon the allegations that police had levied on you in the chargesheet. And it will be the matter of arguments in the court to prove you right that the family members of the child had made false stories just to create harassment on you.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
You have been posting the same question for more then two months. Now it’s high time to hire expert advocate and assign your case to him. Posting 100 times won’t help you at all bcoz by posting here won’t help you bcoz now this is the matter of trail !
Thanks n all the best
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #4
Are there any medical evidence against you ? or any CCTV footage. Whether you were involved physically but in false rape cases the only things that saves you is a good cross examination which will show fallacy in the prosecution case
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #5
Sexual intercourse with the person minor do attracts the provisions under Pocso. However, it is negated that 377 IPC can be made out considering supreme court has already decriminalized penalising of homosexual relationships. In the circumstances mentioned above, I think you should move for quashing of the FIR, if it is registered or seek discharge from the court.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato