Physically harassed by a friend what action can be taken

My friend physically tried to harass me, and I don't have any physical evidence. What do I do?

Answers (1)

280 votes

You are the best witness. You are the direct evidence. In every incident of physical harassment, third party evidence is not always available. Sometimes the incidents take place in seclusion. There are not always third party witnesses.

So if your testimony [oral evidence before the court] is cogent and reliable and inspires confidence, there is no reason why the court will disbelieve you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Sector - 49, Gurgaon
18 years Experience
Advocate Ricky Chopra
Karkardooma Court, Delhi
18 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles