Petition for Domestic Violence against husband and in laws.

I want to appeal / file a domestic violence petition against my husband and matrimonial family, where to file the same and what is the procedure, kindly help me.

You have to file it in Metropolitan Magistrate's court where you stay. The procedure cannot be explained here. Hope this helps you. Fix up an appointment to advice you properly.

Madam for domestic volience period of one year when said act is done is required as per recent judgment. As far as filing petition is concern you can file it where you r presently residing or were husband resides through expert lawyer .do which you have to discuss all acts done by ur husband n relatives. You can also seek protection , maintenance, residence etc orders from Court in same case.
Regards

you need to appoint an advocate. issue notices to concerned persons. then you can file application/petition before the Magistrate Court where you reside and summon your inlaws and husband. as per your instruction your lawyer will draft complaint supported by an affidavit and other relevant documents.