Person arrested under sec 302 wants to apply for parole

My relation one man arrested IPC302 .In court punishment in life for year of 1999. Still date not apply for parole . How to release process or etc..

Answers (1)

242 votes

You can apply parole as per jail manual. You can cite reasons like marriage in the family or death of a family member or any other religious event etc. Simultaneously you can also move the Government for early release from the prison on account of some leaders birthday,etc.

As far as parole is concerned if it is rejected you can move the High court for a direction to grant parole.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles