×

Party threatening for injury want to complain against them

I am real estate dealer. There was dispute regarding a property sale. Several times petitions were lodged against me with police by the other party. But since there claim wasn't genuine they couldn't succeed. Now they are threatening me of making injury. What are the remedies available to me? Where should I complain ?

What type of injury, is it a bodily injury or any civil injury. If it is bodily injury, file a case at police station for threatening your life. Also seek police protection. If police does not entertain your complaint, file a private case at court

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore