Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Party threatening for injury want to complain against them

I am real estate dealer. There was dispute regarding a property sale. Several times petitions were lodged against me with police by the other party. But since there claim wasn't genuine they couldn't succeed. Now they are threatening me of making injury. What are the remedies available to me? Where should I complain ?

Answers (1)

What type of injury, is it a bodily injury or any civil injury. If it is bodily injury, file a case at police station for threatening your life. Also seek police protection. If police does not entertain your complaint, file a private case at court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

What can someone do if you get accused for stealing a phone, then start beating until he hear you accept that fact which is not true.…

Read More

yesterday 20/12/2016 my mom dad and brother assaulted me for not having a job, they have beaten me with hammer , stick and injured me with scissor, an…

Read More

I received an RTI application containing few defamatory and ironic words.I conveyed the same to CPIO and CPIO has rejected the application and send re…

Read More

My little sister is studying in a local unaided school in my home town. She is in KG (LKG). it's been third time i see a beating spot on her cheek…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue