Parents forcing minor girl of 15 years to get married

I’m from a Muslim family , I’m still 15 and my parents have forcefully gotten me engaged they will get me married at the age of 18 so that it’s legal but they are forcing me to do it it’s not completely a forced marriage as the guy is comfortable w it the only issue is that I’m not, I tried making them understand but all they said is that we don’t care it will happen. Is there any legal action that I can take, I wanna live separately cause I can’t bear their pressure anymore

Yes, you do make complaint to police regarding the same and police officer act as mediator and try to resolve your grivances further you can approach women NGOs.
You can separate from your parents by your own will, if they do agree you can lodge FIR against them.

yes you can file a police complaint in police station against your parent on the ground that they are forcing you to marriage. even though you are minor or major they are not allow to force their child in marriage it is illegal in court of law. Forcing minor in marriage is crime under IPC.