×

Obtaining passport when charged for criminal cases under IPC

Sir I am charged under IPC 323 , 325 , 512 by up police. my question is - any way to get passport ...? someone suggests me to submit GSR 570E to get passport. Please help me or guide me how can i get passport against these cases.

If chargesheet is filled in the court, then you should apply for no objection certificate from the court and annexed with the application form. The passport will issued for limited time with certain restrictions.
Regards

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore