Obtaining passport when charged for criminal cases under IPC

Sir I am charged under IPC 323 , 325 , 512 by up police. my question is - any way to get passport ...? someone suggests me to submit GSR 570E to get passport. Please help me or guide me how can i get passport against these cases.

Answers (1)

If chargesheet is filled in the court, then you should apply for no objection certificate from the court and annexed with the application form. The passport will issued for limited time with certain restrictions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Section 309 ipc is deleted or not…

Read More

On my frnds charged case on secs 143,353, 324,342,448,149 and 147, sec 3. Baill is rejected once.. what's next to do??…

Read More

SIR I'm a seafarer.I was a postal agent about 8 years back.After that my agency got expired and I didnt renewal it.After that some fraud has been …

Read More

Dear law experts,could you explain recording call is illegal while contact with someone.because many smartphone having this feaurest.if it's absen…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue