Obtaining bail as application for suspension of sentence granted

my lawyer get a liberty order on 27-10-2016....here it is After arguing at length, learned counsel for the appellant wants to withdraw I.A. No. 1 of 2016, an application for suspension of sentence and grant of bail to the appellant with liberty to renew the same after two years, in case the appeal is not decided on merits. can u seggest me what is the meaning of this order?? my lawyer told me that after 27-10-2018 we can reappeal for bail..and got easily bail for the case...can you please help me..i am very tensed..should i trust him?? can we get bail definitely??

It means that court has not decide your case on merit , your application for bail has been withdraw with liberty to file the bail application after 2 years later which is mentioned in order . You can trust on your lawyer....He is right..

Meaning of this order is that, the application for grant of mail and suspension of sentence has be withdrawn with liberty to revive it in an appropriate time.. yes u can definitely get bail when ever the new application for grant of bail is filed and come for hearing. This is a normal procedure of the court and need not to worry about the withdrawal of the application for bail. Please ask from your advocate to file a fresh application for grant of bail after 6 months from the date of withdrawal. Depending upon the merits of the case and the circumstances bail can be easily granted by the court in criminal appeal