Non-cognizable offence settled, am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam

i got NC under section 504 & 506 & 34 later ........NC get settlement by both the party .......my question is i am capable for upsc or civil seevices exam no FIR filed against me

you can capable but if you are proofed as innocent. as per your query you get NC and settle case by both parties and no FIR filed against you. its sounds good and sophisticated. you keep that settlement order and go ahead for competitive exams. YES! you are capable.

Yes, you are eligible for UPSC examination. But you should need to show case paper with order of the court to any advocate. Charge of offence and order on them it is very important to deside you are eligible or not.