Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Non-cognizable offence settled, am I eligible to appear for UPSC exam

i got NC under section 504 & 506 & 34 later ........NC get settlement by both the party .......my question is i am capable for upsc or civil seevices exam no FIR filed against me

Answers (2)

you can capable but if you are proofed as innocent. as per your query you get NC and settle case by both parties and no FIR filed against you. its sounds good and sophisticated. you keep that settlement order and go ahead for competitive exams. YES! you are capable.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes, you are eligible for UPSC examination. But you should need to show case paper with order of the court to any advocate. Charge of offence and order on them it is very important to deside you are eligible or not.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

There is an FIR under IPC 507 against me for which I have given a statement to the police. I stay in another city and now they are calling me again as…

Read More

After engagement the girl's father started asking for money and pressuring our family for it. Thereafter we cancelled the marriage. They also thre…

Read More

mere sis ki shadi 2009 me hui thi shadi ke 1 mahine ke baad se hi ladka bahut pareshan karne laga sis ko uska behave bada galt tha thoda time baad ham…

Read More

a false death certificate of man has been made after 50 years of his death in rajasthan in 2014 by his son stating that his father was died in 1964. t…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue