Neighbour harassing not to take tuitions in the same building

I m tenant and taking tuitions for more than 3 yrs in the same building and now the neighbour is harrassing that not to take tuitions.so, what can I do...my house run by taking tuitions and what can I do?

taking tutions in the house without disturbing or causing annoyance or nuisance to others or neighbours with the permission or without the permission of the owner of the house at peaceful nature is very much right and correct according to law. if the neighbour is unnecessarily harassing you for no resond then you have the remedy to go to the local police station and make a complaint for harassment . it will definately solve your problem if the police summons the neighbour . if this does not work in case then you can feel free to contact me we have another way of registering a case in the court.