Neighbour harassing not to take tuitions in the same building

I m tenant and taking tuitions for more than 3 yrs in the same building and now the neighbour is harrassing that not to take, what can I house run by taking tuitions and what can I do?

Answers (1)

246 votes

taking tutions in the house without disturbing or causing annoyance or nuisance to others or neighbours with the permission or without the permission of the owner of the house at peaceful nature is very much right and correct according to law. if the neighbour is unnecessarily harassing you for no resond then you have the remedy to go to the local police station and make a complaint for harassment . it will definately solve your problem if the police summons the neighbour . if this does not work in case then you can feel free to contact me we have another way of registering a case in the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles