×

quesNeighbor threatening to quash FIR under sec 324 and 341

I had filed an FIR under sec 324 and 341 against my neighbor after a dispute. Its been 6 months yet the chargesheet has not been filed by the Police. My neighbor is now threatening me to compromise and quash the FIR else he will harm me and my family. What should I do?

You can file a police complaint for the same or may move the concerned court and move an application for it. You may also request the court to monitor the investigations and call for status reports . The police will then have to submit their version as to the delay or may even file the report .

• ansYou can file a police complaint for the same or may move the concerned court and move an application for it. You may also request the court to monitor the investigations and call for status reports . The police will then have to submit their version as to the delay or may even file the report .

Harpal Singh

Satya Niketan, Delhi

• ansU can file a complaint for threatening u .to threaten a witness or complainant is a serious offence and regarding the non filing of chargesheet u can approach the court.

Advocate M S Hussain

District Court, Saket, Delhi

• ansPlease file an application in before the concerned magistrate seeking a status report of the investigation

Advocate Rajat Joseph

Nizamuddin East, Delhi