Necessity to make payment to obtain parole for case u/s 302 IPC

actually Allahabad high court has declined to give a parole under normal condition to my uncle which is in a jail in ipc 302. The court has agreed to give him the parole in custurdy for my cousin’s wedding. But our lawyer has told us that the amount of around one lakhs rs for 3 days parole will be the expense in the custurdy parole I just want to know is it true and if it doesn’t then what will be the total expense in the custurdy Parole of 3 days

In Such cases the concern court will declare the amount of parole or high court will declare the amount in there order. See the order of high court and also the concern court you will get your answer in that

Well,
the case is with regard to the parole for the charge to which hon`ble court had given a favour to let him take away for the occasion.As the matter of material cost through which he is getting bail is not known.
If you feel free then please share the case detail,then it could be possible for the same.

You have stated that Allahabad high court has declined to give a parole, by which i think you meant bail, under normal condition to your uncle which is in a jail in ipc 302. The court has agreed to give him the parole for your cousin’s wedding. But your lawyer has told you that the amount of around one lakhs rs for 3 days parole will be the expense in the custurdy parole and you just want to know is it true and if it doesn’t then what will be the total expense in the custurdy Parole of 3 days. I will need to see the order of Allahabad High Court to tell you on what condition the parole has been accepted.