My relative is under the charges of 399,402,21-b(a) arrested on 12 jan

In Criminal Law
They are 5 persons who got caught together in a car and my relative has stick (dnda) in his hand according to police . They did not commit any dacoite nor ther attempt they are arrested on the behalf of planning . He has no previous criminal record and he is currenty a student also . So i really want to know that how serious this matter is and us there any chance that ge can get out of this situation by anything. Because some lawyers are saying that in this crime he can even get life imprisonment. So i just want to know that what is tha maximum or minmum consequences in this case

Answers (2)

243 votes

whats the offence committed ? Is FIR registered? which IPC sections are on them? Need to clarify before commenting on your questions.. and if they have not done anything you guys need not to worry about.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

127 votes

as per the details given by you that your relative was in car and police arrest them for planning of Dacoity in this matter he can get bail, as per trial evidence there is much chance of his acquittal.
In this matter i have to seen gir and charge sheet so i can give you best legal advice and guidance, for that you can contact with me
Adv Jitender Singh

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles