My nephew is being abused by his mother. what legal action can we take

Abuse of my nephew since he was born by his mother and continued until to day at his age of 30 years. My nephew's( Victim) mother is assisted by my another sister who is unmarried and lives in her world with thoughts and ideas of darkness.

you can file some criminal cases against the accused if you wish. you can also consider for claiming some damages etc. fix an appointment and just visit an advocate and get some advice. you can discuss the pros and cons also face to face