My nephew is being abused by his mother. what legal action can we take

Abuse of my nephew since he was born by his mother and continued until to day at his age of 30 years. My nephew's( Victim) mother is assisted by my another sister who is unmarried and lives in her world with thoughts and ideas of darkness.

Answers (1)

233 votes

you can file some criminal cases against the accused if you wish. you can also consider for claiming some damages etc. fix an appointment and just visit an advocate and get some advice. you can discuss the pros and cons also face to face

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles