My brother hasbeen charged rape case with a married woman

In Criminal Law
Sir,one of my brother had a relation ship with a married woman. But suddenly she logged rape case on me .. and after that she realized that she was wrong and give a pition that she do not want to continue the case ..he got bail basis of this pition... now how can he close the case ... plz inform me .what is the best way to close the case..

Answers (1)

85 votes

Dear Sir /Madam.

Don't worry, Bail on such case possible in Hon'ble High Court.

You are call me for detail discussion then I give batter advice.

Manoj kumar ojha

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles