Misused company money now want to protect himself

Sir, I was working in pvt ltd company And misused company money up-to 3 lakhs rupees, so tomorrow auditing ,what I do I don't understand please give me advice, what is the case and how to I protect my self please sir reply me urgent

You are asking a very strange question.
After committing embezzlement asking how to go avoid its consequences. An offence is an offence now one should be prepared to face the consequences. Now for you best course is to contact the owner of company who is capable of lodging fir against you. Tell him every thing he can help yoy