Misused company money now want to protect himself

Sir, I was working in pvt ltd company And misused company money up-to 3 lakhs rupees, so tomorrow auditing ,what I do I don't understand please give me advice, what is the case and how to I protect my self please sir reply me urgent

Answers (1)

You are asking a very strange question.
After committing embezzlement asking how to go avoid its consequences. An offence is an offence now one should be prepared to face the consequences. Now for you best course is to contact the owner of company who is capable of lodging fir against you. Tell him every thing he can help yoy

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

we got the bail from high court but after that bail have been cancel without reason.Accoused have put ATROCITY case to victim first after this the vic…

Read More

Hamara cace ek advocate k against chal raha hai jo humlogo par farji loot paat ka cace kar ke paisa mang raha tha.ab woh humlogo ko bar council k memb…

Read More

My elder brother's wife was suffering from Cough & Cold. She was provided treatment as per my brother's ability. She undergone treatment i…

Read More

Sir/Ma'am, Now, a days my family suffer from a problem of harassment for money. One guy who call for money to my father. And he never call for mon…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue