minimum maintenance charges which can be put on husband under 498a

what is the minimum maintenance charges which can be put on husband under 498a case by his wife and maximum charges , after 5 month of marriage she put a 498a

hi, the wife is entitled to claim up to 50% of husband's net salary.
whereas court can give up to 30% of husband salary as maintenance.
please note that under 498A, wife cannot claim maintenance.
wife can claim maintenance only under sec125cr.p.c which is a different case altogether.
if wife is working , she cannot claim maintenance under 125cr.p.c also