Mere ek friend hai wo fake currency k saath pakda gaya hai uske upar

19-Sep-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Mere ek friend hai wo fake currency k saath pakda gaya hai uske upar IPC 489 (B) aur 489 (C) lagaye gaye hain. Uska 3 din k remand k baad usse jail shift kar diya hai. Mei ye poochna chahti hoon ki kya usko bail mil sakti hai ya nahi agar mil sakti hai to kitna time lag sakta hai bail milne mei.
Answers (3)

Answer #1
942 votes
helo client as you are saying tht your friend has been arrested with fake currency. in this matter bail can be granted to your friend in the condition tht you advocate is learned and knowlegeable then he can help you in granting the bail very soon .
Answer #2
832 votes
Yes he should apply for Bail. Normally bail application is listed within 2 days on filing of the bail application. It is upon the judge to grant bail to the accused and you cannot be completely sure about it. Allegations are also seen in enlarging a person on bail, for that we have to see what kind of recovery was done from the accused and many other things which can be verified only by looking into your file. For help contact at 98-188-23-868
Answer #3
734 votes
See in the given sections depends on many things.
These offences are against the government and hence courts are not lenient while deciding bail for the same.
Your merits should be strong , so that the advocate can argue it in the court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."