Mentioning case for Bail application in High Court kolkata

Hi We have filed bail petition in High court for 307 and accused are already in custody for 1 month,and its getting delayed due to so many holidays and one of the accused having medical report of harnia, I would like to know, If we appeal for bail petition in high court Kolkata, is there any way to mentioning our case so that our case hearing date can be earlier than serial wise.

yes, mentioning is possible. you need to sight your urgency. the court is very good now. dont delay. if your case has merit, you will certainly succeed. just contact with a good lawyer, otherwise all will be in vain :-)
if you need further assistance, feel free to contact me