Maid filed false criminal case against me

My 16 year old maid has registered an FIR against me that I have been raping her repeatedly since past two months. I have some circumstantial evidence and some alibis to prove my innocence. What should I do?

First find out whether or not the sections mentioned in the FIR are bailable or non-bailable. If they are non-bailable, you are in trouble. You must hire a good lawyer immediately.

Take an anticipatory bail and then challenge when it comes for trial on the basis of merits on your side.  If a person files a false cognizable complaint (FIR) against someone, police will have to register the case and take up investigation. If the complaint is found to be false, under sec 173 Crpc, police will send a report to the court as maliciously false complaint and court will decide if a counter case has to be registered against the complainant.