Legal remedy as husband filed false case of adultery against wife

Sir my husband has filed a adultery case against me. Because of false information from the informer I'm suffering so much mental cruelty for the past 3 months. He is so much believing that I have done some mistakes. Because of intolerable question I have said that I have been to physical relation. But that was a false information given by me. He has taken this as a confession from side he had filed the case. Ours is a love marruage.I cannot live with him. I love him more than anything. He is not allowing me or my parents to talk with him. I'm ready to sacrifice anything but I want to save my marriage. Please help me out. I'm ready to live with him as a servant also, I can't live without my husband

Adultery wont stand until proved. If it is a false one then he cant prove it. U ask ur lawyer to have a talk through his lawyer and see for settlement. Or else file a case under domestic violence and get a residence order and stay with him. Also file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights and get ur right as wife established.