Legal remedy as husband filed false case of adultery against wife

Sir my husband has filed a adultery case against me. Because of false information from the informer I'm suffering so much mental cruelty for the past 3 months. He is so much believing that I have done some mistakes. Because of intolerable question I have said that I have been to physical relation. But that was a false information given by me. He has taken this as a confession from side he had filed the case. Ours is a love marruage.I cannot live with him. I love him more than anything. He is not allowing me or my parents to talk with him. I'm ready to sacrifice anything but I want to save my marriage. Please help me out. I'm ready to live with him as a servant also, I can't live without my husband

Answers (1)

237 votes

Adultery wont stand until proved. If it is a false one then he cant prove it. U ask ur lawyer to have a talk through his lawyer and see for settlement. Or else file a case under domestic violence and get a residence order and stay with him. Also file a petition for restitution of conjugal rights and get ur right as wife established.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles