Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Legal remedy against mental harassment by daughter in law

since my brother is married, my mom and my dad is going though lot of problem, the girl find wrong in to anything and everything, she keep saying that she dont want to stay with the but still does the same thig at the same time, she blame us on many thing , pretend to blame as that we try to killed her, when we didnt do anything like it, she said she will sucide and this will be create problem for us, she said she can file case against us as well we decided to asked my brother and his wife to live seperately because the house is my dad self proclaim property so what can we do in that case she refused to leave the house as my brother to own his house in ratnagri, and we live in mumbai, pleae advice we dont want her to bother us anymore, even my brother could not stay with us,

Answers (1)

Dear Sir,
Its better ask your brother to consult lawyer rather than you. There is nothing to worry about the story you have mentioned, there are several ways and remedies available to your brother and your family. I think you personally approach to lawyer nearby to you with your brother to have solution. Such type of general consultation will not help you. I personally felt do not discuss the family issues online or any unkown person. Take proper appointment with complete story of yours and have discussion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Hi sir, I\'m a married girl.my marriage took place 2 years back.I was very in her life but from last 4-6 my mother\'s brother (uncle) is sendi…

Read More

My father got married another mushlim women who is not of our caste through Gandharv Vivah without giving divorse to my mother my mother not want this…

Read More

 1 agst 2016 ko ek fraud company ke kaam se me or mera frnd Chhattisgarh branch opening ke liye gye. Waha ek office staff ke complant pr ham dono…

Read More

Sir, Last month i.e in March 2015 my sister in laws marriage was fixed but to my dismay just before few days she absconded from house on the support f…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue