×

Legal remedy against mental harassment by daughter in law

since my brother is married, my mom and my dad is going though lot of problem, the girl find wrong in to anything and everything, she keep saying that she dont want to stay with the but still does the same thig at the same time, she blame us on many thing , pretend to blame as that we try to killed her, when we didnt do anything like it, she said she will sucide and this will be create problem for us, she said she can file case against us as well we decided to asked my brother and his wife to live seperately because the house is my dad self proclaim property so what can we do in that case she refused to leave the house as my brother to own his house in ratnagri, and we live in mumbai, pleae advice we dont want her to bother us anymore, even my brother could not stay with us,

Dear Sir,
Its better ask your brother to consult lawyer rather than you. There is nothing to worry about the story you have mentioned, there are several ways and remedies available to your brother and your family. I think you personally approach to lawyer nearby to you with your brother to have solution. Such type of general consultation will not help you. I personally felt do not discuss the family issues online or any unkown person. Take proper appointment with complete story of yours and have discussion.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore