Legal remedy against fake employer sign done in relieving letter

Hi Sir/Madam. I have faked my relieving letter and included the employer signature on it. I have also came out of the company. Right now the employer HR is threatening that they will file case as I included the signature. What kind of problems it will cause to me kindly advice.

Your question is misplaced one and you can not use this forum to ask counter questions from us. What you have done is wrong and naturally you have no other option but to face the law of the land. Await for further action from the party before you decide future course of action.