Legal query regarding punishment for being caught in hookah parlor

I was caught by police in hookah parlour,they sign a paper from me which include my address name birth mark nd my fingure print. Now its about an year there they filled chargesheet . What would be fine or jail to me i am feed up off this issue

No. You won't go to the Jail for this action. Court will charge you some fine and will relieve you. But as per my knowledge hookkah parlors are not any more illegal as they are in running conditions in many states as of date. So please co-operate with police and ask them whether they have charged any other sections on you.