Legal query regarding punishment for being caught in hookah parlor

I was caught by police in hookah parlour,they sign a paper from me which include my address name birth mark nd my fingure print. Now its about an year there they filled chargesheet . What would be fine or jail to me i am feed up off this issue

Answers (1)

64 votes

No. You won't go to the Jail for this action. Court will charge you some fine and will relieve you. But as per my knowledge hookkah parlors are not any more illegal as they are in running conditions in many states as of date. So please co-operate with police and ask them whether they have charged any other sections on you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles