Legal procedure to report child abuse in India & legal action

How is non-recent child abuse reported in india and what action is taken against the victim ad the abuser.

Kindly give more detail as to what kind of child abuse are you talking about here? However this is a gross criminal offense under the Indian Law. You may start with filing an FIR in the police station of your area

You can approach local police by meeting personally in police station or may dial at 100 and if any police officer still show inactive you can approach superior to them because none can deny to look into the matter concerns with child abuse even it is the moral or legal responsibility to inform the police or court if any such abuse is going on in any where in India.

Depending on the kind of abuse the child is suffering, such child abuse can be reported to the Commission for Protection of Child Rights which are set-up at the State & Central level or to the police, if such child abuse also amounts to a crime under penal or special Law. Eg. Protection of Children from Sexual Offences (POCSO) Act.