Legal procedure to file for bail application

Sir my brother have been arrested in charge of ipc 162 and ipc 420.what is my nxt step for applying bail bond

Answers (1)

313 votes

Dear Client,
First step in filing the bail application is to consult a lawyer because it is the lawyer who will prepare bail application and file your case. You just need to consult an advocate and hire him by way of giving a singed vakalatnama.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

A accused is been arrested in NDPS act where nothing is recovered from him, but the police got 7 days custody, whether he can get bail and can be disc…

Read More

My husband and 4 of his friends are in jail for 23 days under section 170 and 383. This is their first case. 2 bail petitions are dismissed. We applie…

Read More

please advise me that how get bail in SC St case…

Read More

What is the time and cost will be for regular bail for SC ST, Atrocity cases?…

Read More