Legal procedure against fraud company to recover money

Hi, Actually Few Days Ago, i got interview call from UK's company.They took my interview and issued offer letter.In Offer letter,they explained that they will provide visa,ticket everything.for Documentation they hired a verification compay which contacted my though mail and call.They asked me to submit documents.-Passport copy,NOC from MEA ,criminal record verification certificate.They also offer that they can arrange NOC and Criminal record verification cert. just paying Rs.10000/- which will b reimbuse by employer.i payed then they raised a invoice.they provide just a fake report say everything ok.even there was no any cert.if i asked but still not received .when i came to know abt scan and got both are unregistered and even Uk company has no interenet record except one website.I wanna get refund money from That verfication company .kindly help

If you have complete address of the verification company then of course you cam take recourse to the court of law and you can also file a criminal complaint under section 420of the ipc you can file both civil as well as criminal complaint for your relief