Legal procedure against fraud company to recover money

Hi, Actually Few Days Ago, i got interview call from UK's company.They took my interview and issued offer letter.In Offer letter,they explained that they will provide visa,ticket everything.for Documentation they hired a verification compay which contacted my though mail and call.They asked me to submit documents.-Passport copy,NOC from MEA ,criminal record verification certificate.They also offer that they can arrange NOC and Criminal record verification cert. just paying Rs.10000/- which will b reimbuse by employer.i payed then they raised a invoice.they provide just a fake report say everything ok.even there was no any cert.if i asked but still not received .when i came to know abt scan and got both are unregistered and even Uk company has no interenet record except one website.I wanna get refund money from That verfication company .kindly help

Answers (1)

300 votes

If you have complete address of the verification company then of course you cam take recourse to the court of law and you can also file a criminal complaint under section 420of the ipc you can file both civil as well as criminal complaint for your relief

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles