Legal implications if wife ran away with married boyfriend

My wife had ran away with his affair partner who is also married and has a child. Now i don't want her as well as my son back but also don't want any complications after this. Can you please guide how i should go ahead with. Should i file a missing report or FIR stating that we will not be responsible for any cause now after. Please advice.

Hi ,
You should file a complaint in concern police station .
You can file a divorce petition in family court on this basis .
If you do not wish to file divorce,you will have to wait for 7 years to marry again , If your wife do not return within 7 years you can marry again .

Thanks