Legal action as mother beaten up by other lady tenants & tenant's son

Today 01/04/2018 near about 9:00am my mother went to municipality tap located in front of our entrance towards home,we are also the tenant in the same locality for last 10years. Where other tenant also stood take water from the same tap but today those other tenant of the other landlord badly beaten my mom when i'm inside my home and my father used to stay at outstation for last 3 years and my younger sister is very aggressive to involve in those circumstances but sir the thing is that they all are lady who had beaten up my mom in these situation one of the tenant lady's son also beaten my mom. I had reported this to our local police station & they also come to me & said to mutual understanding the thing which happen to us.we appreciate their saying and now after the police went, the tenant said now we are gonna beat you and your mother by entering your house premises & no one gonna defence you that's the reason i'm asking a advice from you sir please guide us.

Did your lodge a complaint against them? If yes, then there has to be a GD Entry in the concerned Police Station. The suggestion of the police is appreciated but compromise has to come from both ends and since they are threatening you, lodge another complaint against the miscreants, whether they are male or female is immaterial, and if Police refuses to take cognizance of the same, file an application under section 156(3) of the CrPC before the concerned CJM/ACJM having jurisdiction and get a FIR lodged against them. If you are physically abused do get a medical report as well.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli