Legal action as mother beaten up by other lady tenants & tenant's son

Today 01/04/2018 near about 9:00am my mother went to municipality tap located in front of our entrance towards home,we are also the tenant in the same locality for last 10years. Where other tenant also stood take water from the same tap but today those other tenant of the other landlord badly beaten my mom when i'm inside my home and my father used to stay at outstation for last 3 years and my younger sister is very aggressive to involve in those circumstances but sir the thing is that they all are lady who had beaten up my mom in these situation one of the tenant lady's son also beaten my mom. I had reported this to our local police station & they also come to me & said to mutual understanding the thing which happen to us.we appreciate their saying and now after the police went, the tenant said now we are gonna beat you and your mother by entering your house premises & no one gonna defence you that's the reason i'm asking a advice from you sir please guide us.

Answers (1)

Did your lodge a complaint against them? If yes, then there has to be a GD Entry in the concerned Police Station. The suggestion of the police is appreciated but compromise has to come from both ends and since they are threatening you, lodge another complaint against the miscreants, whether they are male or female is immaterial, and if Police refuses to take cognizance of the same, file an application under section 156(3) of the CrPC before the concerned CJM/ACJM having jurisdiction and get a FIR lodged against them. If you are physically abused do get a medical report as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Within 15 days of our love marriage (Hindu )my husband started abusing me verbally and slapped me over household matters. I am afraid to file police c…

Read More

Hello,i am from mumbai and i work as a trader in stock market,3 years back one of my friend approached to me and said me that he know many big peoples…

Read More

Can the sessions court try a 17 years old juvenile on transferring the case to it by the juvenile justice board, where he is charged with section 304 …

Read More

Sir maine ek ladki ko msg kiya facebook mai . Usk ahusband mujwe janta tha . To chating is tarah huwi, maine likha hi use bola ap muje jante ho maine …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue