Legal action as husband is in live in relationship with another woman

Hello, i just want to know what can i do to punish my husband? The thing is my husband started to live in a live in relationship with another women whi is a divorcée leaving me and my 9 months old child.I was so depressed that i even tried to end my child's and my own life when he left us . Still now he is torturing me mentally. So please give me your valuable suggestions. Is there any law that can punish him?

Answers (2)

111 votes

The case is important for all. The sec 498 may be referred to punish the person. Indian law is very important for this. The further procedure is as same as criminal procedure code. Hence the process is possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

140 votes

First of all you should be mentally strong enough to take steps to rein your husband. There are several ways to take your husband to task and make him to pay a heavy price for your sufferings. Ending lives because of your husband is not a solution. Be pragmatic and fight against your husband who betrayed you and your child.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles