Legal action as husband is in live in relationship with another woman

Hello, i just want to know what can i do to punish my husband? The thing is my husband started to live in a live in relationship with another women whi is a divorcée leaving me and my 9 months old child.I was so depressed that i even tried to end my child's and my own life when he left us . Still now he is torturing me mentally. So please give me your valuable suggestions. Is there any law that can punish him?

First of all you should be mentally strong enough to take steps to rein your husband. There are several ways to take your husband to task and make him to pay a heavy price for your sufferings. Ending lives because of your husband is not a solution. Be pragmatic and fight against your husband who betrayed you and your child.

The case is important for all. The sec 498 may be referred to punish the person. Indian law is very important for this. The further procedure is as same as criminal procedure code. Hence the process is possible.