Legal action against girlfriend for not marrying after making promises

Sir I want to file a FIR against my girlfriend. Cause 1) she promised me to marry but she ignores this time . 2) I give cash 1 lakh for her college admissions. 3) I give her laptop and many more things with some national trips . I have bills and tickets. 4) we marry privately In a temple and I have photos of marriage and two friends who see this . Please help me .. I want to marry her again with the permission or our parents. We both are above 18 years old

You file FIR under sec 420 ipc against your girlfriend if you have sufficient evidence.that you give 1 lakh for her college admission.you give her gifts and you make national trip with her and all.If you marry her privately in temple and have sufficient evidence you will also able to fill the case under sec 9 of hindu law for restitution of conjugal rights.