Legal action against girlfriend for not marrying after making promises

Sir I want to file a FIR against my girlfriend. Cause 1) she promised me to marry but she ignores this time . 2) I give cash 1 lakh for her college admissions. 3) I give her laptop and many more things with some national trips . I have bills and tickets. 4) we marry privately In a temple and I have photos of marriage and two friends who see this . Please help me .. I want to marry her again with the permission or our parents. We both are above 18 years old

Answers (1)

161 votes

You file FIR under sec 420 ipc against your girlfriend if you have sufficient evidence.that you give 1 lakh for her college give her gifts and you make national trip with her and all.If you marry her privately in temple and have sufficient evidence you will also able to fill the case under sec 9 of hindu law for restitution of conjugal rights.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My boyfriend had done engagement and kept it hidden with another girl last year meanwhile he approach me proposed promised for marriage and physically…

Read More

Dear Sir, I'm currently accused in a criminal case which is having sections 376 ii n, 420,416. Now I was released on bail, charge sheet no yet t…

Read More

Respected sir I am hindu by religion. My query being precise is that in git married in April 2012 and was then abandoned by my husband on Oct 2013. I …

Read More

I m very tensed because of my ex bf we were in a relationship and he started pressuring me for sex a lot, and to support that he made promises that he…

Read More