Legal action against fraud by car dealer

I purchased a car in Chandigarh through a dealer who guaranteed that car is non accidental and the documents will be transferred within a week or two.but later I came to know that car is accidental and fully repaired and repainted.and now it's more than 6 months I even didn't get the documents transferred in my name.what should I do?

At the time of purchasing an affidavit was made by you so the said affidavit is invalid after one month on that affidavit u can't transfer car after one month but if u got something in written at the time of purchasing then u can go for legal proceedings against car dealer like cheating

Firstly make sure you have the seller's affidavit. Then make a police complaint regarding the said fraud against the dealer as well as the seller. Police may lodge FIR under Sections 406, 420 IPC against them.