Legal action against a woman having illegal affair with a married man

recently i came to know my friend (female) have ilegal affair with a married man, even i have suggested her to avoid this kind relations,she dnt listen me i am afraid if his wife came to know this ,my friend get problem may i know wht punishment she get if legaly proven?

Hi.... under indian law if women marries during lifetime of her husband without obtaining divorce from him then she will be prosecuting for Bigamy under ipc and if she have illicit relationship with other then complainant has to prove the same before the court.
Thank you

497. Adultery.—Whoever has sexual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance of that man, such sexual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In such case the wife shall not be punishable as an abettor.