Is there possibility to apply panchnama in fake rape case?

Is there possibility of panchnama in fake rape case plzzz suggest

Answers (1)

It is not clear what do you want to say by "panchnama". Is it meant for medical report. It has been experienced that some doctors and hospitals are not shying away from their duties and they are submitting false medical reports after being bribed.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Sir, I did not do anything with the girl. I nd my brother met her in a public area and we did not touch her, but we are allegedly charged 376. How I c…

Read More

A boy try to do friendship with me. After some friendship he try to take me in lodge and tried to do force sex with me and blackmailing if I wont then…

Read More

Dear All I was been forced by my ex gf for marriage (with which I was in LIVE IN since around 5 years) on basis of fake rape FIR.Case was registered a…

Read More

i loved a girl and she also loves me. After hers marriage two days she comes to me and tells me that her husband beats her and forced to have physical…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue