Is a person accused for rape eligible for government job

In Criminal Law
i got false accquisition by maid for rape and she filed complained ......police lodged FIR under 376 ....i got anticipatory bail and due to insuffucient evidances i got.. ..reliefe from session court and court gave judgement that i am innocent....but after 5 months she filled a apeal in high court....can i apply for gov job and if i get....will be there any problem.

Answers (2)

255 votes

Yes you can apply as well as get a government job, but in case you are held guilty by the high court, you will have to quit the job later.
You can always produce the judgment of the sessions court which is in your favor.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

73 votes

Simply being an accused in any criminal case is no bar for getting job ,a person will be barred from any govt. Job when he will be held guilty of an heinous offence ,such as rape case,so do not be disappointed and try for government job and also get your case handled with proper care and caution ,collect entire material in your defence and let them marked as exhibited in case,if any document to show your innocence is in custody and possession of another person then without making any delay get order from the concerned court for summoning that authority or person under section 91 Cr,P.c.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles