IPC Section 380 is in FIR copy.What to do so that accused can't get ba

11-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
A theft incident occurred.GD & FIR lodged.IPC Section 380 is written in the FIR.Investigation is going on.What should I do after arresting the accused so that they cannot get bail & get maximum year's imprisonment?
Answers (2)

Answer #1
926 votes
You cannot do anything much here as you are the DeFacto Complainant. Well the State will fight for you and prosecute the accused person but you can still have an advocate who can assist the prosecution.

I hope this helps.

Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Answer #2
992 votes
dear client, the best way is to do so is to engage a lawyer and protest the bail when it is heard by the Hon'ble Court by stressing upon your arguments... For further clarification contact me... Click like button if you find advice helpful..
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."